The BAC Artist’s One Stop gives local artists access to technology and training to further their ability to present their careers as either vocational or professional artists. The BAC Artist’s One Stop is aimed at discovering artists in their earliest stages of development and providing the following services
· Photography Equipment to Document Work
· Computers with the following software; Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Internet Access
· Access to printer, paper, and other office supplies (some fees may apply)
· Classes in a variety of software and professional development (classes are offered at certain times only and a schedule will be posted on BAC’s website)
· Professional Consultation and Assistance with the following (must be scheduled with BAC staff)
One Stop-Rules and Guidelines:
1.) All equipment may be utilized by artists, but may NOT be removed from premises.
2.) You may NOT store any documents/pictures/.etc. on the computer. If you need a flash drive or cd, they are available for purchase at the BAC.
3.) Please do not download ANYTHING to the one stop computers.
4.) Artists must sign in and out when using onestop.
5.) *Staff will be available for assistance, by appointment only. 11am -5pm Tuesday-Saturday
*must schedule in advance if you will need staff assistance