How to Apply

The Bossier Arts Council would be honored to exhibit your work in our local gift shop, which houses various artists’ talented works. Your item(s) would be displayed during the times that the gallery is open from 11am through 5pm, on Tuesdays through Saturdays.

We mostly have three dimensional art in our gift shop (jewelry, sculpture, books, glass-work, etc), but you are welcome to submit anything for consideration.

Download the registration form, fill out all areas, and return it via email to kimberly@bossierarts.org, addressing the subject line as “gift shop application.” Please include at least 3-5 images of the work that you would like to sell.
After sending your information in, please wait 5-7 days for a reply.

Bossier Arts Council Gift Shop Selection Registration Application

Upon selection you will be asked to fill out a gift shop informational packet that includes:
• an interview questionnaire which will be used in marketing our Featured Artist, as well as our Facebook page
• contract
• inventory and report form
When pricing your items, please keep in mind that The BAC takes a small portion of 30%, so please price your items accordingly. The other 70% will be distributed solely to you. Due to the status of our organization being non-profit, we cut checks for the gift shop every two months; or if your sales exceed $30, then a check will be cut monthly and mailed once signed by board members.
As an artist, your work is undoubtedly remarkable and worth showcasing, however after six months has elapsed, if none of your items have sold, we will ask that you either:
• switch out some pieces,
• consider lowering your prices,
• opting to include some pieces in the quarterly Gift Shop sale,
• or pull them.
The choice is entirely yours, and we will support it fully.

For any questions regarding the BAC Gift Shop, contact Kimberly at kimberly@bossierarts.org, or by phone 318-741-8310 (Tuesday – Saturday 11:00am- 5:00pm).

Leave a Reply

The arts revolution starts here.