The BAC Artist’s One Stop gives local artists access to technology and training to further their ability to present their careers as either vocational or professional artists. The BAC Artist’s One Stop is aimed at discovering artists in their earliest stages of development and providing the following services
· Photography Equipment to Document Work
· Computers with the following software; Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Internet Access
· Access to printer, paper, and other office supplies (some fees may apply)
· Classes in a variety of software and professional development (classes are offered at certain times only and a schedule will be posted on BAC’s website)
· Professional Consultation and Assistance with the following (must be scheduled with BAC staff)
One Stop-Rules and Guidelines:
1.) All equipment may be utilized by artists, but may NOT be removed from premises..
2.) Artists must sign in and out when using one-stop.
5.) *Staff will be available for assistance, by appointment only.
(12p -4pm Tuesday-Saturday)